Friday, January 16, 2009

Welcome back, good health!

So today is an incredible turnaround from yesterday. When I went for my followup appointment today, the doctors were amazed at how quickly the antibiotics are treating it (I'm not as suprised. I've been more on more medications in the last 24 hours than at any other time in my life. I've got the nausea to prove it. :P) Anyways, I woke up this morning to find my eye only halfway swollen shut. I could still see out of a little sliver. About an hour and a half later, by the time of my appointment, the swelling had gone down even more. Tonight, my eye looks almost normal. It's still really tender, but the redness and swelling is vastly improved.

They may think it's the antibiotics, but I know my fast recovery is a God-thing. The number of people who at least said one quick prayer for me yesterday tops at least 50. God is good and faithful and the great healer.

I'm off to watch American Gangster until I can take medicine again hah.. I can't take them at the same time because they're too harsh on my body. Therefore, I space them an hour apart. I'll start at 10 and take the last one by 12. Too bad I got almost no sleep last night. The shot they gave me had side affects of inability to sleep, feeling hot, and dehydration. All of which I began experiencing at around 11 last night all way until 7 this morning. I would doze a little bit, but I always knew I wasn't fully asleep. The one point I think I actually started to fall asleep, I like jerked up. I don't even know why. Josh was really annoyed hah.. I kicked off the covers and flung all over the place trying to get comfortable. He didn't know about the shot side effects though. He just thought I was being a crazy sleeper. Oh well.

Buddy had obedience training today. He's not so good at the "Stay" command. We played hide and seek in the store though, which was cute. He's been very affectionate today :)

that's about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Layout