Tuesday, July 21, 2009

you have suffered enough and warred with yourself. its time that you won.

i was thinking of all sorts of things that i wanted to blog about earlier, but now it is 12:30 a.m. and I've got nothing.

i love that being broken before God doesn't mean consumed by guilt or afraid of disappointment.  i love that everything is better when I lay broken at his feet and let him build me back up.

i love that he surprises me.  just as i start to accept an undesirable situation as the norm, he switches it up on me.  he lets me know he is still there and is working in ways i can't see.

i love that he humbles me.  i love that just when i think i have someone figured out, he lets me see a part of them that i had lost sight of.  

i hate that i always notice when i end a sentence with a preposition..  That last sentence is driving me crazy, but I think it would sound silly to say "a part of them of which I have lost sight."

and so i will end this blog.

1 comment:

Layout