Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy

It's that time in the semester when all the big projects and papers and presentations are pretty much consuming my life. It's 12:35, my first class was canceled, and all I've done since 8:30 this morning is school work. Not to mention, yesterday from 10:30 - 1:00 in the morning, I worked on school work. Plus I stayed late at school meeting with professors about projects. And on Monday - same thing. Stayed at school late working on projects, and spent a couple hours Monday night working on Ad Management and Ad Club stuff. meh. On the upside, I realized an assignment I thought was due this Friday isn't actually due until April 12th. On the downside, I have a 6 page paper due tomorrow, a feature article due Monday, and an extended case study presentation on Tuesday and a website and a press kit due... sometime soon (Wednesday, I think).

Which means I shouldn't be on here, but I had to take a break from PR Comm for a minute.

And back to work I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Layout