Tuesday, August 25, 2009

busy, busy, busy

I need to go to the vet and home depot and do some laundry and workout and pack... but I am on here instead enjoying a few minutes of  peace.  I already knocked ad club stuff off the to-do list for today, so i feel okay about it hah

We've been going non-stop since Thursday, the 13th, which I just realized is the
 last time I posted.  I guess that isn't entirely true.  I had a lot of free time in Florida last week while Josh worked, but it just felt busy since we were gone I guess.

We made an offer on a house in Clermont, but it's not looking very good.  There are 7 other offers on the table and the realtor has implied that while ours is near the best, it isn't quite there  We've made a list of other houses to look at when we go down there tomorrow.  I know Josh has to work Wednesday though and our realtor is busy Thursday I think, so we'll have to fit them all in on Friday and Saturday.  The one I had originally really liked but was pending when we were there last week is now back on the market, so I'm excited to see it.

Presidium was this past weekend.  I expected to really dislike it, but I'm actually really glad I went.  There are some truly amazing people at MTSU that I never would have met otherwise.  I also got a lot of ideas/interest for ad club which is always a good thing.  I didn't take any pictures, but I noticed that I had shown up in a couple of someone else's.  For some reason these uploaded in reverse order than I ha meant for them too and now wont reverse.

I'm in the back corner with my family group in this one hah, which seems silly to keep, but like I said - I didn't take any pictures his weekend, so I'll take what I can get.  My family group was made up of me with Ad club, Kim with Psy Chi, 3 guys with frats, one girl with Collage, one guy with the BCM, and one girl with... like 5 organizations and I can't remember all their names.  Our leader was a pastor which is pretty cool.  Anyways, very different organizations, but everyone got along which was nice.




Okay, the bottom picture actually happened before the top picture.  We did this thing where you take this test that associates your personality with a color.  Orange is creative, fun, bored easily, flexible, expects things to be done now, quick temper.  Gold is rigid, conservative, by the book, wants things done right.  Green is calm, analytical, likes challenges, doesn't respond well to ignorant or unmotivated people, sarcastic.  Blue is emotional, affectionate, empathetic, values relationships.   I'm an orange.  Josh is so green it's ridiculous.  So in the skits we were supposed to show how all the colors work together.  The bottom pictures are supposed to be taking fifty kindergardeners to the zoo.  I was the out-of-control orange child trying to get in the lions cage.

Yikes, it's almost ten.  I really do need to go to the vet now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Layout